Sunday, September 22, 2013

Winners Post - Anything Goes!


Well Girls it's time to announce our winners :D !!!

Like I wrote in last weeks post there are some little changes in how the winners are chosen.

First our runner ups:

# 3 Karin
#14 Irene M

Congratulations girls! You all win 3 digis from Sherri's store :D !!

Please contact me at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com.
Please put Runner Up in the subject line :)!


And now on to our Grand Prize Winner!

Congratulations to................................


#28 Sieta

Oh my!....What a absolutly stunning card Sieta!!

Sieta, you win the grand prize of 5 digis!!!
Could you also please contact me at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com to collect your prize?
Thank you!


And now for the DT favorite.
It's the first time we pick one, so a moment to remember :D !!!

Congratulations to...............

#26 Dreamtime (Lisa)

WOW!!!! Lisa this is amazing!! It's gorgeous!!

Please contact me (Cindy) at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com to claim your prize of 3 digis.
You're also invited to be a Guest Designer in one of our upcoming challnges.


I will be back shortly with our new challenge!



XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as Grand Prize Winner!
    Other ladies congrats.
    I wil send you a mail with my choise of digi's.

    Hugs, Sieta

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh thanks for picking me as a runner up, nice start to the new week!! Congrats to all the other lucky ladies too!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahey! Thanks for choosing me as a runner up, I am so excited! Congrats to the other ladies! X Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ladies of the DT. Wow thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for choosing my design as the DT Favourite! I am so honoured :) Yes I would love to be your Guest Designer however could you let me know the challenge & the date due by please as I have heaps to do over the next month but would be delighted. Thank you again so much. Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs – Blog candy
    NEW- Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy
    My Facebook Venture
    My Tweets @Twitter
    My Pins @ Pinterest

    ReplyDelete