Sunday, September 15, 2013

Winners Post - Monochromatic



Yeah! Time to announce the winners!!
Last week we had a wonderful challenge and saw a lot of your absolutely BEAUTIFUL monochromatic projects!

There're gonna be some changes in the way we select our winners but for now we do it the old fashioned way ;-)

First our runner ups

#3 Anita Byrne
#5 Donna Jones 
#9 Liesbeth S.
#19 Anita Meijer
#27 Astrid

Congratulations girls! You all win 3 digis from Sherri's store :D !!

Please contact me, (Cindy ;-)) at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com.
Please put Runner Up in the subject line :)!

And now for our Grand Prize Winner!

Congratulations to.......


She made this absolutely gorgeous card!

Donna, you win the grand prize of 5 digis!!!
Could you also please contact me at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com to collect your prize?
Thank you!

I will be back shortly with our new challenge!

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow thank you very very much, I'm so over the moon, just love Sherri's Bestie's!...would also like to congratulate Anita Byrne, Donna, Liesbeth, Anita Meijer and Astrid...well done Girls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer donna congratulations beautiful card xx
    Also a big congrats too all the runners up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card Runnerup, congrats to all the other winners, I wil send you a mail with my choise of digi's.
    Hugs Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I see that I'm one of the runners up winners, jippie, thank you very much, I'm very happy, and Cindy I will send you a mail. What a good beginning of the week.
    hugs from Anita Meijer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Donna, and all the other runners up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for choosing my card as runner up. Other ladies congrats.
    I'll see what I want and 3 digi's I'll send a mail.

    Hugs, AStrid.

    ReplyDelete