Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas in Pink/Silver Winners!!



Wow it's already Sunday!! Time to check out our winners :D!!
You all made such beautiful Christmas cards!!

First our runner ups:

# 9 Annie
#14 Engelchen

Congratulations girls!
You can pick three digis from the image below, pleasecontact me at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com with the numbers you like to have.


And now on to our Grand Prize Winner!


Congratulations to................................


# 4 Sandra



Sandra made this lovely little gift :D!!

Could you also please contact me at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com with you three choices of digis?
Thank you!


And now for the DT favorite



Congratulations to...............


# 12 Karin




Wow Karin, it's soooo beautiful!!

Please contact me (Cindy) at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com to claim your prize. You can also pick 3 digis from the image above. 
You're also invited to be a Guest Designer in one of our upcoming challnges, I will let you know in what kind of challenge we like to invite you after you've contacted me.
(Je mag me in het nederlands mailen ;-))


I will be back shortly with our new challenge!


XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, that you choise my little gift😄 I'm so happy.
    Lovely greetings Sandra

    ReplyDelete