Friday, August 1, 2014

Challenge #15 Mermaids July 21- August 1


Challenge #15 Mermaids July 21- August 1st (midnight PST)



Welcome back to our new challenge..Mermaids.  We would like to see your cards/projects/3D My Besties Mermaids.  There are sooo many mermaids that Sherri Baldy has designed.  In fact, we have a link to an album of My Besties mermaids, so you can "jump" right in and enter your cards!  Click "here" to see the My Besties mermaid album.


**New Way to Win**

Leave a comment below this challenge to win a Sherri Baldy's My Bestie digital image

Rules for challenges are listed above as a page tab.  Mainly, you are to use a Sherri Baldy's My Besties and the challenge theme...make a link to this blog on your blog post. 

Take a look at what our Design Team made to inspire you, please take some time to visit their blogs and leave a comment.  Thank you!



Debs
using img 044
using 


 
using img 044
 
 using Bubble Mermaid
 using img441
using img696
using image 188

We can't wait to see what you create...don't forget to leave a comment!

16 comments:

  1. WOW girls you have all done an amazing job with these beautiful, beautiful creations, superb work, you girls rock.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermoso desafío y todas las propuestas están hermosas, me encantan las sirenas y ustedes realmente me han llenado de inspiración. Gracias a todas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The creation from the team ist so wonderful....thank you for the great inspiration

    I wish you a nice day Hugs Andrea from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards fun images and great team inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT card!! Congratulations Ladies xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these beautiful creations!! Thank you very much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great DT card I love this theme
    Hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I am amazed at all the beautiful work. They are all o er the top. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards from the DT! Thank you so much for the inspiration :)
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful DT cards! Thanks for the inspiration.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  11. All very beautiful cards and of course the images are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your challenges and this one is no exception, thanks for all the beautiful digis and creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. some gorgeous inspiration thank you
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love looking at all the beautiful entries to your challenges. This is a fun and wonderful site! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete