Friday, August 29, 2014

Challenge #17 - Favorite Color Combo


Challenge #17 Favorite Color combo - August 18- 29 (midnight PST)


What's your favorite color combo?  I've had one since i was a little girl, despite what my mother normally dressed me in and before Barbie "owned" the color pink/fuchsia, my favorite color was and is Brown!   

Your challenge for the next two weeks is to use your  favorite color combination!


Rules for challenges are listed above as a page tab.  Mainly, you are to use a Sherri Baldy's My Besties and the challenge theme...make a link to this blog on your blog post. 

Take a look at what our Design Team made to inspire you, please take some time to visit their blogs and leave a comment.  Thank you!


using image086
My favorite combo color is Pink, Bleue and Green




Deb
using img176
I have chosen bright green and bright orange for my favourite colours.


Julie P.
image Green Thumb Gertride 

using img380
 
using Trixie Boo



Let's see what your favorite color combination is..we can't wait to see what you create!!

Please no Back-linking... this means that your post must be dated August 18 or later for this challenge. You can enter but you will not be eligible for our prizes.  


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful array of colorful combos and stunning creations. Thank you for a fun challenge. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use my new CD-roms from Sherri! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toutes magnifique ! Je viendrai mettre la mienne bientôt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I can't believe I won. All the entries were fab! xx

    ReplyDelete