Monday, August 25, 2014

My Besties Cupcakes by DT Lorraine, Challenge #17 Favourite Colour reminder

Hi all, today is my first time having a go at posting a reminder for the current challenge that is in play here at
My Besties International our theme is, Favourite Colour Combination
I know that this theme is very popular among all crafters and we would love to see what your favourite colours are so please come join us.

My favourite colour is predominately Brown and to accompany this I love to use Pink which is what I have done here, I have used one of My Bestie's beautiful images called Cupcakes and like all the images she was a dream to colour.  

So what are you waiting for get your pens, papers and images out and start playing and share your projects here with us

Love & hugs
Lorraine x (aka coldwaters2)

2 comments: