Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Besties International Challenge #16 Reminder/ Add a charm or something that dangles

Good morning everyone, it's Gina here just popping in with my GDT reminder card for the current Bestie challenge - Use a charm or something that dangles.

I have coloured up this real Christmas sweetie who can be found here and added a beautiful Christmas charm, which is hanging from the bow.

It would be lovely to see you join us in this challenge using any Bestie with a charm or something that dangles.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, love this just gorgeous! colouring is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, I'm with Jules, your colouring is fab! I love all the pieces you create. So beautiful.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina this card is sooo beautiful...xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card Gina,I am sorry if you all haven't been able to get to my blog. Grandma Bonnie let me know you were having a problem getting back to my blog.Joyce Johnson Creative cards should connect.

    ReplyDelete