Monday, August 31, 2015

Challenge #18 Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!


Challenge #18 Always Anything Goes with a My Besties Image-  August 31- Sept. 11



Our challenges will ALWAYS be Anything Goes with a My Besties image!
All Design Team Members are welcome to enter.
Our winners are picked by a random generator.

Rules for challenges are listed above as a page tab.  Mainly, you are to use a Sherri Baldy's My Besties and the challenge theme...make a link to this blog on your blog post. 

Take a look at what our Design Team made to inspire you, please take some time to visit their blogs and leave a comment.  Thank you!


Natalie
using img302

Bonnie
using img Skyler
 
Please no Back-linking... this means that your post must be dated August 31 or later for this challenge. You can enter but you will not be eligible for our prizes. 


2 comments:

  1. So sorry I put the wrong blog link On my mermaid entry for Michelle DT http://keencrafter.blogspot.com/2015/09/mermaid.html this is the right link so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the DT inspiration, they have all done an amazing job...

    Hugs Rhonda xxx

    ReplyDelete