Monday, September 14, 2015

Challenge #19 Always Anything Goes with a My Besties Image!


Challenge #19 Always Anything Goes with a My Besties Image - Sept. 14-25
Our challenges are ALWAYS Anything Goes with a My Besties image!
All Design Team Members are welcome to enter.
Our winners are picked by a random generator.

The winner of our challenges will win 5 free digis from Sherri Baldy's Etsy Store!


Rules for challenges are listed above as a page tab.  Mainly, you are to use a Sherri Baldy's My Besties  and make a link to this blog on your blog post.

Take a look at what our Design Team made to inspire you, please take some time to visit their blogs and leave a comment.  Thank you!
using image Mabel Rose

Irene 
using img826


Luana 
using Printable 445

side view of Luana's card


Suzi
using img303
 Wendy
using img440

Bonnie
using Winter Wonderland Card Kit (sold out)
also available (minus the embellishments)
Clear Stamp "Filled with Love"
Designer Paper "Filled with Love"


Please no Back-linking... this means that your post must be dated Sept. 14 or later for this challenge. You can enter but you will not be eligible for our prizes. 


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards to all of you! Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again..

    nursing degree online program

    ReplyDelete
  3. La verdad todas son muy especiales, y gratificantes de admirar... Saludos

    ReplyDelete